Sunday, March 30, 2008

Fun at the office


I don't care if everyone keeps asking me if I got demoted, I love my new spot at work. It's in front of a giant window so I get to watch all the delivery guys try to back their huge trucks into a tiny space to unload it. It's so fun to watch people feel stupid. It's my new favorite pastime and I get to enjoy it all day long. (It took up 4 hours in my time sheet last Thursday.)
Friday was even more special. The guy in the picture was trying to load up his truck with some boxes which he had in a 5 foot stack next to him. He accidentally dropped the top box and nonchalantly looked around to make sure nobody saw. That's when I banged on the glass and did that sweet move where you point at the person with one finger and then at your eyes with two. It was pretty awesome and one of my proudest moments at work. I'm gonna put it in my book.

1 comment: