Thursday, August 7, 2008

I don't know what to say

This is my son.
UPDATE:
Sorry. I was a bit taken aback by his beauty and perfection and GodDog-like features. He's just so freaking cute I want to chop my arms off. Look at his giant eyeball and head! I love him.
And his 5 sisters are pretty adorable too. Check them out: http://www.fabulousfrenchies.faithweb.com/photo.html
I will get to see (not touch!) him really soon and will be sure to take video of him for all his fans outside the Montreal area.

3 comments:

JELSEN JARGON said...

friggin GORGEOUS!

congrats, momma!

apy said...

OOOOhhhhhh!
It's so funny how it looks like the school photos when you're kid, with the toys in the background.
I admit he's so cute. I can't wait to touch his ears.

Anonymous said...

omggggg I'm at the airport heading back to camp from college orientation and I was like let me look at Jess's blog to find something entertaining. which as usual you didn't fail me. But your dog is so so so cuteeee.